Our Purpose and Aims
Holme Valley provides excellence in education, which ensures that all pupils reach their full potential in an environment of mutual respect, support and encouragement. Through a whole school approach, we aim:
- To provide a stimulating and challenging curriculum, where all pupils achieve at an appropriate level.
- To provide a broad and balanced educational experience for all pupils.
- To reinforce positive behaviour, improve pupil motivation and achievement.
- To provide opportunities and support to maximise the effectiveness of all staff.
- To ensure that the physical environment is safe, tidy, attractive and stimulating.
- To monitor the efficient provision of high quality resources for maximum benefit of all pupils.
- To encourage and promote an active partnership within the school, with parents and the wider community.
- To encourage and support parents to work in close partnership with the school for the benefit of their children.
- To provide a range of opportunities to develop the skills essential for children to become responsible, confident and caring citizens in a multicultural and diverse society.